Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Slow Computer Connection!






Sorry for not posting for a while, we are trying to get our computer speed up - we are pulling our hair out with how slow our "fast" connection is!! Even my seven year old said it was slow! So we are having a house filter fitted this weekend for $95.00, to see if it will speed things up.

The first two are my Somerset Halloween pieces and the second is my replacement (mailed UPS this time with a tracking number) little bag stuffed with crafting goodies. I actually loved making this and wish I could have kept it. I still have not got an email from the person i sent it to, and she has had it for over three weeks now! Oh well.....
I will take some photos this weekend of my fabric buys from the annual textile sale - I love my vintage peach satin comforter - I washed and dried it and it came up like new. It is so so warm! I also got some ribbon, vintage flowers and some nice fabric seed bags from the 30's.
The last photo is why I find it so hard to take photos, who can resist help like this!