Tuesday, April 10, 2007

2.5 x 2.5 Tinies - Vintage Grunge Children





Well I finished my cards for my Tinies today, one set off to Scotland today and one set for the USA – that’s two swaps to Scotland for the very same person! What are the odds - well I hope she likes them.

I only have one more swap to do, and then I am taking a break from exchanges to work on packing boxes ready for our move! Actually, I am having such a blast with this last swap, I have already made 5 strawberry pincushions, I think I will send my partner a medium pincushion and a baby one. I just need to get them beaded and they will be ready to go.

I would say 5 or 6 more weeks, and then it will be home sweet home for us. We have been waiting for over two years for our new house, and it has been a long wait.
Some more good news, my parents are crossing the pond to visit will us next week (Spring Break) and I am so happy - they have not met their youngest grandson (14 months) yet, so it will be really exciting for all to be together.
Unfortunately my Mum had to have some foot surgery and could not fly when he was born. I have already book a special trip Grey Gardens on Broadway for them.
We may also go up to Rhode Island and tour some of the houses - I haven't been their since my honeymoon. Talking of that, it is my 10th wedding anniversary on the 19th and that means that I have been living and working in the USA for ten years too. Wow, time sure does fly. I really miss England, especially Boots the Chemist, Yorkshire, Marks and Sparks and mostly my wonderful family.