Thursday, November 02, 2006

My New House ATC's and Halloween in Connecticut



These are my latest ATC's for an exchange hosted by a wonderful Yahoo group. There is so much talent in this group, I can't wait to see what I receive. I am a bit late in sending them, life has been a little crazy recently, the house build is moving far too slow - Oh well.
Thought you whould also like to see my boys in their Halloween costumes, they had so much fun. My oldest look very cool in his skeleton costume, and as it was so warm here in Connecticut for a change, I changed my youngest into a bee costume. This is the first year I didn't make costumes, I just couldn't see where I would find the space or the time!




I am so in love with vintage pansies at the moment - I just keep looking for them and seem to be using them in my artwork too - see the ATC above.


ove