Thursday, September 28, 2006

Transparency ATC Swap




Here are my three ATC’s which are being mailed out tomorrow, it would have been today, but I left their little plastic sleeves at home!

Talking of ATC’s – I just saw another of mine in the latest issue of Cloth, Paper, Scissors, in the article about the Auction to help Bernie with her animal rescue – mine was the British Bulldog on the Union Jack of course!

I am also working on a fabric shrine this month, and have a matchbox ornament swap lined up for next month and the last fabric fat book pages to do for Terrie Lightfoot’s exchange – I have really enjoyed this one, and think I want to mount them as a wall hanging rather than a book..

Talking of fabric, the Monroe Textile Sale was wonderful – I bought so many wonderful vintage and antique items. I have just washed them, so now I need to do my favorite part and iron them, there so many, but I will try and take some photos of them this week to post here.