Monday, August 28, 2006

Which Chandelier??

I really cannot make-up my mind on which one to get for the Dining Room, but I think I will go with the more traditional Italian Tole one (Left).

At the moment my main new house concern is how long it is taking for the electricity to be connected. The good news is that our wonderful friend Kevin is arranging for the wooden floors to be fitted tomorrow with the aid of a borrowed generator. We also decided on the small deck for the back – I really cannot understand why wooden outside PLAIN decks are so expensive here in New England – we should have got a second mortgage for some of the pricing we were quoted. I think David has figured out how much top soil we need, so it seems to be coming together now – maybe we are on countdown!!??

We took the boys to my company’s annual picnic on Saturday and had lots of fun – I will post more photos tonight.

No art done yet again! I must remind Carla to send me her Shabby Chic Journal!! That, or submit something for Somerset Studio. Next week is Newtown's annual Flea Market - I can't wait - it's really cool.